Visa FREE 1-day Mini-group Shore tour
During this fascinating tour you will visit the most interesting places and see the splendid architectural masterpieces of St. Petersburg: the Fine Arts Square and the Russian Museum, the beautiful Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood, the Field of Mars, the Alexandriinsky Drama Theater, the Smolny Cathedral, classical buildings of Senate & Synod, the Bronze Horseman, the Palace Square, the Cruiser Aurora and many more. You will have several stops on the route, to make photos of the splendid panoramas of the magnificent Saint-Petersburg.
9:00 Meeting your guide at the pier
9:30-10.30 City sightseeing tour covering the major sight. Metro tour
10.30-13.30 Tour to the Peterhof. Visit the Lower Fountains Park
13.30-14.00 Lunch at the local restaurant (not included)
14.00-16.00 Visit to the Hermitage. State Rooms of the Winter Palace
16.00-16.30 Excursion to the Church on the Blood
16.30-17.30 Walking tour on Nevsky prospect & Shopping
18.00 Back to the ship
Have questions? Please, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your inquiry. We will reply to your email no later than 12 hours.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO CREDIT CARD FEES & NO DEPOSIT
- NO VISA REQUIRED
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
- NO CANCELLATION FEE
Do I need a Russian visa if I travel on a cruise ship? No, but you need get the Tour Ticket. More information about:NO VISA REQUIRED FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
According to the Russian Federation Government Decree #532 of 28th, August 2003, cruise passengers arriving onboard the cruise ship and staying in the country for less than 72 hours (accommodation provided onboard), do not need a Russian visa, if they are given service by the official Tour Operator.
North Palmyra Tours is a licensed, registered tour operator by the Ministry of Culture of Russia's Federal Agency for Tourism. Our registration number is РТО 019610. By clicking the link you can see our official listing on the Ministry of Culture's website (in Russian). If you are booking shore excursions with us, we take care of your visa for Russia for the duration of your ship’s stay.
For easy disembarkation you need to do these steps:
1. Send a tour request. For cruise travelers we recommend you to make your reservation no later than two weeks prior to the start of your tour
2. Get our booking confirmation
3. We send you the tourticket (Voucher, blanket visa) after receiving your passport data from you. All of your private information is submitted through our secure servers to protect your identity information. We require the following information to complete your Tour Tickets: passport names, passport number, date of birth, citizenship.
4. Receive a “Tour Ticket” and print it out. It is be on each passenger, including children.
5. When in Saint-Petersburg, show your Tour Ticket, passport and passport copy to the customs officer, receive your SHORE PASS.
6. The guide and driver will meet you at the pier holding sign with your name.
! Put your passports and Tour tickets safely away. These are very important documents and you need them again for leaving the ship.