Visa FREE Imperial residences Tour - Peterhoff & Pushkin
The unique possibility to visit at same day two most popular suburbs of St. Petersburg: Peterhof with its fountain parks and Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) with its Catherine’s Palace and Amber Room. This day trip takes about 8 hours. During the tour you see: Peterhof is a jewel of the Russian art, a town of parks, palaces and fountains. The Upper and the LowerParks are the masterpieces of art of gardening numbering over 170 fountains, 5 monumental cascades. The Grand Cascade, which goes downhill from the palace towards the Baltic Sea, is one of the largest fountain ensembles in the world. The beautiful English-style park, unrestrained by the geometrical formality of the "Russian Versailles." The centre of the ensemble is the Catherine Palace, containing exquisite objects d`art, furniture, paintings and unique collections of porcelain, amber and bronze.
9:00 Meeting your guide at the pier
10:00-13:30 Tour to Peterhof. Inside visit to the Grand Palace& Lower Fountain park
13:30-14:30 Lunch at the local restaurant (Optional)
14:00-16:00 Tour to Tsarskoe Selo. Excursion to the Catherine’s Palace (Amber room) and park
17:00 Back to the ship
♦ If there are 7 or more people in your group, please, request the special price
♦ If you are travelling with children, please, request additional discount
Have questions? Please, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com to make your inquiry. We will reply to your email no later than 12 hours.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO CREDIT CARD FEES & NO DEPOSIT
- NO VISA REQUIRED
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
- NO CANCELLATION FEE
Do I need a Russian visa if I travel on a cruise ship? No, but you need get the Tour Ticket. More information about: NO VISA REQUIRED FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
According to the Russian Federation Government Decree #532 of 28th, August 2003, cruise passengers arriving onboard the cruise ship and staying in the country for less than 72 hours (accommodation provided onboard), do not need a Russian visa, if they are given service by the official Tour Operator.
North Palmyra Tours is a licensed, registered tour operator by the Ministry of Culture of Russia's Federal Agency for Tourism. Our registration number is РТО 019610. By clicking the link you can see our official listing on the Ministry of Culture's website (in Russian). If you are booking shore excursions with us, we take care of your visa for Russia for the duration of your ship’s stay.
For easy disembarkation you need to do these steps:
1. Send a tour request. For cruise travelers we recommend you to make your reservation no later than two weeks prior to the start of your tour
2. Get our booking confirmation
3. We send you the tourticket (Voucher, blanket visa) after receiving your passport data from you. All of your private information is submitted through our secure servers to protect your identity information. We require the following information to complete your Tour Tickets: passport names, passport number, date of birth, citizenship.
4. Receive a “Tour Ticket” and print it out. It is be on each passenger, including children.
5. When in Saint-Petersburg, show your Tour Ticket, passport and passport copy to the customs officer, receive your SHORE PASS.
6. The guide and driver will meet you at the pier holding sign with your name.
! Put your passports and Tour tickets safely away. These are very important documents and you need them again for leaving the ship.