BEST SHORE TOURS IN ST. PETERSBURG 2020-2021
Our St Petersburg shore excursions are designed for travelers who are planning to visit Russia's Northern Capital while on a cruise. Are you one of them? Booking St. Petersburg visa-free private St Petersburg shore tours is much easier than you think. Shore excursions and tours in Saint-Petersburg to any taste. Based on our experience of making shore excursions in St. Petersburg we made several tour packages seemed to us the best solution for the cruise passengers which include the highlights of Saint-Petersburg. You can book half-day, one, two and three-day tour programs.
Why you should choose our tours?
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO CREDIT CARD FEES & NO DEPOSIT
- NO VISA REQUIRED
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
- NO CANCELLATION FEE
Do I need a Russian visa if I travel on a cruise ship? No, but you need get the Tour Ticket. More information about: NO VISA REQUIRED FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
According to the Russian Federation Government Decree #532 of 28th, August 2003, cruise passengers arriving onboard the cruise ship and staying in the country for less than 72 hours (accommodation provided onboard), do not need a Russian visa, if they are given service by the official Tour Operator.
North Palmyra Tours is a licensed, registered tour operator by the Ministry of Culture of Russia's Federal Agency for Tourism. Our registration number is РТО 019610. By clicking the link you can see our official listing on the Ministry of Culture's website (in Russian). If you are booking shore excursions with us, we take care of your visa for Russia for the duration of your ship’s stay.
For easy disembarkation you need to do these steps:
1. Send a tour request. For cruise travelers we recommend you to make your reservation no later than two weeks prior to the start of your tour
2. Get our booking confirmation
3. We send you the tourticket (Voucher, blanket visa) after receiving your passport data from you. All of your private information is submitted through our secure servers to protect your identity information. We require the following information to complete your Tour Tickets: passport names, passport number, date of birth, citizenship.
4. Receive a “Tour Ticket” and print it out. It is be on each passenger, including children.
5. When in Saint-Petersburg, show your Tour Ticket, passport and passport copy to the customs officer, receive your SHORE PASS.
6. The guide and driver will meet you at the pier holding sign with your name.
! Put your passports and Tour tickets safely away. These are very important documents and you need them again for leaving the ship.
St. Petersburg cruise tours. About seaports in the Saint-Petersburg.
North Palmyra Tours will be glad to provide any kinds of St. Petersburg cruise tours, shore excursions in St. Petersburg for cruise passengers. Usually tourists will arrive to a modern seaport “Marine Facade”. This is one of the biggest seaport in Europe. This is modern, multifunctional sea terminal. All of your St. Petersburg cruise tours will start right here. Also passengers can arrive to a different terminal. Usually there are cruise passengers from Helsinki and Tallinn are arrive by ferry “Princess Anastasia”. Some of the cruise ships, which are not very big size can be docked at the embankments of the Neva river, such as: “Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment” and “English embankment”. Cruise passengers may disembark from the ship without a tourist visa. All our St. Petersburg cruise tours depart and return to your cruise ship. Usually we include the entrance tickets to museums, licensed local guide and air-conditioned comfortable vehicle.