Visa FREE One Day in St. Petersburg with Guide and Driver
Spend 1 day in St. Petersburg with our guide and car with driver. In this private tour you may decide where to go and what to see. You may go to the operating Russian Orthodox church (entrance free) or visit with our guide one of the metro stations or walk by Nevskiy avenue. Some museums like the Church on Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Russian Museum, Peterhof - Fountain Park, St. Peter and Paul fortress can be visited without advanced booking. Also you may go to local food or souvenir market.
9:00 Meeting your guide at the pier
09.30-13.30 Grand city Tour of St. Petrersburg. Visit the St. Peter and Paul fortress
13:30-14:00 Lunch at the local restaurant (Optional)
14:00-16:00 Tour to Peterhof. Lower Fountain park (tickets not encluded)
17:00 Back to the ship
♦ If there are 7 or more people in your group, please, request the special price
Have questions? Please, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your inquiry. We will reply to your email no later than 12 hours.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO CREDIT CARD FEES & NO DEPOSIT
- NO VISA REQUIRED
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
- NO CANCELLATION FEE
Do I need a Russian visa if I travel on a cruise ship? No, but you need get the Tour Ticket. More information about: NO VISA REQUIRED FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
According to the Russian Federation Government Decree #532 of 28th, August 2003, cruise passengers arriving onboard the cruise ship and staying in the country for less than 72 hours (accommodation provided onboard), do not need a Russian visa, if they are given service by the official Tour Operator.
North Palmyra Tours is a licensed, registered tour operator by the Ministry of Culture of Russia's Federal Agency for Tourism. Our registration number is РТО 019610. By clicking the link you can see our official listing on the Ministry of Culture's website (in Russian). If you are booking shore excursions with us, we take care of your visa for Russia for the duration of your ship’s stay.
For easy disembarkation you need to do these steps:
1. Send a tour request. For cruise travelers we recommend you to make your reservation no later than two weeks prior to the start of your tour
2. Get our booking confirmation
3. We send you the tourticket (Voucher, blanket visa) after receiving your passport data from you. All of your private information is submitted through our secure servers to protect your identity information. We require the following information to complete your Tour Tickets: passport names, passport number, date of birth, citizenship.
4. Receive a “Tour Ticket” and print it out. It is be on each passenger, including children.
5. When in Saint-Petersburg, show your Tour Ticket, passport and passport copy to the customs officer, receive your SHORE PASS.
6. The guide and driver will meet you at the pier holding sign with your name.
! Put your passports and Tour tickets safely away. These are very important documents and you need them again for leaving the ship.